Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My robot and my hair...

Had a bad Monday and Tuesday despite my FYP draft got approved.

Anyway, today is the robotic competition of my design project... My team's The Challenger din clinched the winning title... But nonetheless its great effort by the whole gang (me not so much effort... paiseh... hehee...)


Our Challenger robot...


The winning robot... I like their style...



Below are some highlight videos to share...







These 2 robots below got so happy that after each of them picked up a ball, they got so happy that they started dancing happily and forgot that there's a 3rd ball for them to pick up. Thereafter, one tried to hump another before it get down to business... Wth... Horny robot..










My Challenger is the one on the right... It's a pity our design as powerful... End result is 1 loss 2 draw... Wasted... Could have won at least one game...









On the right is the champion robot... Watch how smooth it picks up the ball and unload... Nice...




Then I went for my haircut cos my hair was really unbearable already... Can't wait for my hairdresser to come back from oversea... So just drop by my ex hairdresser... I dunno whether it was a haircut gone wrong cos everyone who sees it just burst out laughing... ThankX!!! -_-'''







"I will become stronger than ever!!!" - Ninja_RatZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home