Monday, May 18, 2009

MacRitchie "road trip" 17th May 2009

Woo... Finally got the chance to sun my camera... Went on a very tiring hike at our infamous MacRitchie reservoir despite my lack of sleep and abnormal working hours... Thank goodness the weather was good which boosted the morale of the "photo hunters"...

Has been a long time since I last went on a long walk to take photos... My calf was rather exhausted which causes me to tremble when I stood still... Guess becos this is not my 1st time taking photos there, therefore I din really capture too much pictures... Too distracted by my puffy eyes and the race of time with the setting sun...

Anyway a piece of advice to pple who are interested in such hikes but not yet done it before... "Pls wear a proper, decent pair of shoes and prepare some water to hydrate urself along the way... " Or else u'll suffer like what some of my friends suffered...

Slippery slippers on slippery tracks...

Slippery slippers stuck on sticky mud...

Hahaa...




"Check equipment!!!"



"Kick off!!!"



My 1st game...



Same fellow with different exposure...




Like how I label in facebook, this is some random China tourist...



My sunshine ambassador who is in fact not very sunshine at all... Hahaa... "Seh Ho"



Joey and Jill...



Jill trying to showoff her dance move... 7...



My 2nd game...



This is KB trying to take short cut by skirting ard the mud track... Then while trying to bash in... The slope was too steep... So he tried to bash in again from another opening...




This is a very stubborn white flag who doesn't surrender to me by showing to me a fully spread side...



My 3rd game...















My 4th game...



The Jelutong Tower...











Official group photo



HSBC Tree top walk... By then I am too lazy to take photo and cos' there ain't not enough space. Its an one way bridge with many pple...



A nv ending staircase...




Thats abt all...

Next trip... Pulau Ubin perhaps? Hahaa... Really so free nowadays that I have to keep planning for my everyday schedules...








"Results will be out on the 22nd May... OMG..." - Ninja_RatZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home